NetSuite Services Resources Planning (SRP) is the first and only cloud native solution that unites all of the ERP and professional services automation functionality to meet the business requirements and needs of both product and services companies in one single system.
Key benefits of using NetSuite SRP
NetSuite SRP allows you to:
- Automate and manage key aspects of their business across the complete bid-to-bill lifecycle, giving them what they need to stay competitive, gain efficiency, deliver quality services and delight their clients.
- Enable omni-business model billing for service delivery across the services value chain from fixed fee, to milestone and to time-and-materials.
- Provide on-the-go services professionals to access real-time business information anywhere, anytime and better collaboration across the organization.
- Gain comprehensive visibility into back-office financials and front-office services operations in one unified system to increase project profitability, maximize billable resource utilization and make informed, data-driven, strategic and tactical decisions with powerful and insightful business metrics.
- Address global businesses’ needs by giving them comprehensive real-time visibility, integrated financials, resource optimization and services management from corporate to subsidiaries, down to the individual project level across geographies, currencies and tax jurisdictions.
For companies selling both services and products, NetSuite SRP supplies complete visibility and control over enterprise-wide processes with such capabilities as revenue recognition for diverse revenue streams, and unified billing across multi-model service and product delivery.
Let us know how we can help you. Submit your contact information, and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. Take the first step today – don’t wait until tomorrow.
Accountor Enterprise Solutions Oy processes personal data according to the Privacy Statement. It may e.g. contact you by email and/or by phone. Read more from the Privacy Statement.